Sunday, June 29, 2008

Party Weekend!!

We had such a fun yet insane weekend! We had a 40th birthday party on Friday night, Saturday I helped with a 35th birthday party, and then we drove out of town and met up with my parents for a quick 40 minute visit before driving to the next party...it was a 60th Wedding Anniversary for Jim's Aunt and Uncle. My parents celebrated their 39th wedding anniversary that day as well. We did get to meet Jason's new girlfriend, Sarah. She is very sweet and we like her.

Today we had some new friends join us for church. Paul spoke on "being a real man" it was amazing! I was completly fired up after his talk!! Then our friends stayed for lunch. We then had around 15 or so come over for a meeting. After they left I had a pampered chef party around 12 ladies came! It was a fun weekend but INSANE...glad Monday is here to rest and sleep in..LOL

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I wish I could have gone to your PC party.. did you get lots of fun stuff? I love their new things! Let's talk soon!