Monday, June 16, 2008

This green is so me!

Are you loving it?! So bright, fresh and fun! Since my friend's Shan and Jess both have a blog I guess I better step out of the dark ages and get one too.......Peer pressure is all I have to say..LOL

I will have to figure out how to add pictures later....Today was day one of VBS Kids Kamp. We had 17 kids!! I am pretty excited about our turn out. It was so neat because I met so many of my neighbors and the kids seem to have a blast. My boys really loved having everyone over......

I had a really fun day. After Kids Kamp my friends from Bible study surprised me with flowers, cheesecake, and a gift card for 3 visits to the one and only Barbara Borton for a foot bath detox and reflexology!!! I am in heaven...yay! Thank you for this Barbara. You ROCK! On Friday Mary gave me a gift card to Biggby (AKA Beaners coffee) wow...you ladies really know how to spoil a girl!
Yesterday, I was able to take all my garage sale money and SHOP! I rarely buy myself clothes so I was able to get a lot because it was all on sale and I had a 50.00 off coupon!! It was great.

Well, I need to get the boys their movie started before bed....Night Night!!

No comments: