Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Calling all Prayer Warriors!

My mother-n-law's boyfriend of the last 8 years passed away last night. He has been sick with Emphysema the entire time we have known him. History: Jim's dad died in 1998, then we were married in 1999, then Vicki (MIL) started seeing Jim (yes, Jim's dad name was Jim and so is my Jim and so was boyfriend..did you follow all that?LOL) Anyway, I was bummed that she had started dating a guy who was sick and would not have a long life span..he lived longer than expected really. They were really perfect for each other and so a like in so many ways. Now she is alone again for the 2nd time :( I feel for her.

Here are my requests:
1. that God would open up her heart and she would believe in him!
2. That my Brother-n-law Jim's yongest brother would be saved as well.
Answer to prayers for many years: Jim's middle brother, Tim. I have prayed since Jim and I were married in 1999 that he would be saved. He accepted Christ 2 years ago and he just told me tonight that he redicated his life to Christ 2 weeks ago. I am so EXITED. I am praying that he can talk to his mom (my mother-n-law) about Christ!

ps. it has been a rough almost 2 weeks..Jim's uncle Bob passed away a week ago Monday night and now Jim (boyfriend) died last night one week later..we have yet another funeral on Saturday for Jim. 2 in less than 2 weeks..that is a lot..I am praying for NO MORE for awhile!

No comments: