Tuesday, September 2, 2008

~~!!First Day of School!!~~

For Devin and Ian..Landon does not start until the 15th. So more to come for him later..
Here are pictures of Devin and Ian. Ian was so excited to ride a bus home. Tomorrow he can ride the bus there. I am actually walking Devin to school and was going to walk Ian as well but he loves the bus ride so much he might as well enjoy.

Here is Devin and Ian. How do you like their toothpaste and milk stain? LOL
Photobucket
Ian was so excited!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
of course we had to take a picture of Devin's new shoes..he was so excited about those..he was running up to his friends and saying look at my new shoes..he is cute!

2 comments:

Charisse said...

How cute they are!!! I love the picture of the shoes...I had many students show me their new shoes today!!!

Amy@theredheaddiaries.blogspot.com said...

Adorable!! Aren't you amazed at how quiet it is even with two still home?