Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Family

We went and visted my grandparents on MLK day. I am so glad we did as it was my last time ever to see my grandpa. I am so grateful. It has really been affecting Devin, our oldest lately with lossing great grandpa. On the way to church today he asked when are we going to bury Great Grandpa? I explained that he is not going to be buried but instead we will spread his ashes in his woods on the farm. On our way home today Landon said Devin had been crying a little about Great Grandpa..awe..
My grandma Kellogg, Landon, Nolan, Devin, Ian and my dad














2 comments:

The MessyBlessyMomma said...

I LOVE YOUR FAMILY and I am so sorry for your loss. What a great gift to have that last visit with him!

Laura said...

Thank you Ellie! You are so sweet. Hugs!