Thursday, March 26, 2009

Down 30lbs! And..introducing Sullivan, my friends son.



Wanda and Sullivan


This is Sidney her 4 yr old seeing her new baby brother for the first time! My camera was not working well so this is the best i could do...

I am so excited....down my first 30lbs today. I was a bit sleepy after not sleeping for more than 24 hours so it never registered in my brain after I weighed in until she told me!!! Normally, I know this right away..

On Tuesday my friend Wanda called and said it was baby day and she was going to be admitted the the hospital that night around 8pm. I told her I would be there after 11pm so Cory could take their 4 year old daughter home..I stayed with her all night while she labored. She was such a tropper and was awesome! I am so proud of her. I am also honored she had me help her! I called Cory at 4:30am on Wed. morning and told him that Wanda's water had broken and he should hurry since she was at a 6! He got there in perfect timing...I told them to let me take Sidney to the waiting room while Sullivan was born...he was born at 5:35am and he was perfect! 9lb. 4 ounces and 21 inches long!!! Thanks Wanda for including me in your birth of your sweet son..I loved it! I will post pictures soon.....

No comments: