Monday, March 30, 2009

I stepped out of the dark ages......

Some of you have asked for a picture of myself down 30 pounds..so here I am! I started at the Y today and LOVED it. I have always loved working out but today I was so happy..I was listening to my favorite tunes on my new ipod (yes, I stepped out of the dark ages and bought one yesterday after I signed up for the Y. LOL ) After Landon is out of school I plan to sign up for some kick butt classes but until then I will just work out on my own plan. I decided I needed to take it up to the next level of weight loss...Summer is right around the corner and this summer will be the best!!

2 comments:

Amy@theredheaddiaries.blogspot.com said...

You look amazing!!!!! Great job!!!!

The MessyBlessyMomma said...

Laura, you look great. Stop wearing those baggy clothes to cover up how amazing you look and how hard you have worked. I am so proud of you!