Monday, April 20, 2009

I am realizing I am behind in my post. 3 weeks ago Kirstin, Jim's neice (mine too of course)this would be his brother, Tim's daugther, called us during her spring break and asked if she could stay with us. Jim met Lori, her mom half way and she stayed from Wednesday night til Saturday. We loved having her here. She was an amazing help! She is 11 years old. It was a really fun week too. I took her and Landon, Ian and Nolan to see the Easter Bunny. I really can not stand the whole bunny thing but my friend called me to take them so I agreed and met her at the mall. I thought the pictures were so funny! Nolan did not know what to think of this huge bunny thing..and it was actually Landon's first time ever sitting on the bunny's lap..he is almost 5. LOL
We also took Kirstin and the boys to the Y swimming one night, and Kirstin was able to attend a pizza party at Landon's school on that Friday. She had a great time. She then talked me into renting movies for her and the boys..it did not take much to twist my arm....We love you Kirstin and thanks for all your help being such a great mommy's helper. We hope you had fun!




I was with Landon on the egg hunt while Jim took Ian and Nolan so that left Devin on his own, being almost 8 inside the church he can handle it..so I went on a mission to find Devin after the hunt was done..this is what I found..him eating all his candy as fast as he could before mom found him..LOL

Look how many eggs Kirstin found that day!

Tim and Kirstin

No comments: