Friday, January 16, 2009

Ionic Foot Bath Detox..Warning..pictures might gross you out!

Look what my sweet husband is letting me buy! I love having an Ionic Foot Bath done. I have had them done a few times since the spring. I have noticed great results. Especially after my first one when tons of yeast came out.....yuck but I have not struggled with yeast since!




I had a few ladies over for a spa party at home during the summer. My friend, Margie brought her machine..look at some of the toxins pulled out of their feet! YUCK!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

In a few weeks shortly after my machine arrives, I am going to start doing these for people. My rates will be the same as my friend because I feel those are great prices and afordable. $35.00 if you come to my house or $50.00 if I travel to you. I am also going to be running ladies spa parties....this is where you have a few ladies over to your house and I travel to you. If you have 3 or 4 ladies there you can earn a FREE foot detox!!!

No comments: