Monday, January 5, 2009

Pictures from Christmas

My favorite picture of the day was Nolan. He received some teddy bears from his brothers and he was so happy to have new "babies" from them!!
Photobucket
Landon was very excited to see what Ian and Nolan had received from Santa..the roller coaster in the background..it was cute!
Photobucket
Nice face Devin! This is him opening his gift from my parents. My mom bought him the cuttest watch with a lizzard on the hands..it glows in the dark, etc..very cute. He learned his lesson quickly on how to respond to gifts..it turns out it was one of his favorite gifts but he reacted like that because he was not given a toy. Surprise for a 7 year old. LOL
Photobucket
My neice Hannah and my mom. Hannah is wearing her new Hannah Montana shirt we got her and she screamed when she opened up her Hannah Montana scooter. So I am pretty sure she liked it! My mom turned 59 on Christmas Eve. I think she looks amazing for 59! I can only hope I look that good when I am there.
Photobucket
My dad. I bought him a hat that lights up. I thought it would be helpful doing chores on the farm when it is dark out. He really liked it. Please note all his clothes he has on in our house opening gifts. We keep our house at 67 for heat. He is freezing whenever he comes over....they burn wood for heat so their house is SO HOT!
Photobucket
My MIL, Vicki opening her gift of her 2nd album I have made for her over the years. This album was filled of all the grandkids and the most recent Christmas and gatherings. I also made a special page dedicated to her boyfriend, Jim who passed in September. She really liked it.
Photobucket
This picture of Ian is so funny, I had to share. He was very excited to receive Grandma Kellogg's gift of a new Big School bus! He loves to ride the school bus every day..it is so cute!
Photobucket

We left some of Jesus' birthday cake for Santa that night..and half glass of coke. I told Devin Santa would be drinking and eating a lot that night so he only needed a half of glass. LOL
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here is what the stockings hung on this year. I found this on-line for cheap. I really like it.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Amy@theredheaddiaries.blogspot.com said...

Awesome pictures!!! Love the boys pajamas :) Looks like you had a great Christmas!!!

p.s. I love your wall color