Monday, January 26, 2009

My Grandpa Kellogg.....I love you

My sweet adorable grandpa who was 92 years old went to be with Jesus yesterday afternoon. He was at home and my dad said he was probably gone before he even laid on the couch (the perfect way to go). I was truely blessed to have him in my life the past 33 years. He and I would love to sit and have coffee together. I am so thankful that something inside of me told me to take the family and visit him last Monday (MLK day). Here is the last pictures I have of him..... Waiting until summer to do his memorial service. My grandma seems to be doing well. She has not had a mini stroke yet so they think she will not... (she has those often). My aunt is going to stay at the house with her for a few days. The boys have amazed me this afternoon. Devin said lets hold hands and pray. Devin and Landon both prayed for Great Grandpa. Now they keep talking about his body stays here but his soul will go to Heaven..it is sweet and a great learning time for them!
Photobucket

I posted this back in September around his 92 birthday but this is one of my favorite pictures of him...

No comments: