Thursday, October 30, 2008

ADOPTION DAY!!!!!!!

I am finally getting around to posting our adoption day pictures from Tuesday! Sorry for the delay, I know you have been texting and calling me...sorry. I have been seriously exhausted (I think it might have taken a lot out of me mentally)I took a 2 1/2 nap yesterday after working in Landon's preschool class. I seriously do not know how Mrs. Truelove does it with all those 3 and 4 year olds every day of the week..yikes!

Photobucket
My Best Friends brought their kids. I thought it was very sweet they pulled them out of school to come and watch this day. Thank you girls! Anyway, That is Jess's son Carter, and Gretchen's son, Owen next to Devin. This is an extra special picture because I have one of those 3 boys when Devin was 4 and they were 3 right before Devin had to go back home to birth mom!
Photobucket
I love this one of Gretchen's kids Owen and Emma looking out the window.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Our best friends Ken and Mary Barnes came. Mary only had 4 hours of sleep that day because she worked all night! Next to them is my MIL, Vicki and my parents in front.
Photobucket
Our family in the court room before the court hearing. Please take notice of the microphones that Landon ran up to and starting talking into...the court lady workers came into the courtroom saying that sound goes into the judges office..LOL I guess he knew the Peiffers had arrived!
Photobucket
Judge Garcia We love and adore. I was a tad bit disappointed because he did not let the kids sit on his lap and hit the gavel like Landon did with Judge Ecomony. Oh well, can not have everything..
Photobucket
Ballons from the kids lawyer. Very thoughtful.
Photobucket
Our first family picture as the Peiffer family!
Photobucket
I love this one of Jim holding Nolan..I think he looks HOT!!! ;)
Photobucket
Look at all the kids! Between my best friends and I we have 10 kids in this picture! 7 boys and 3 girls...sorry ladies! LOL
Photobucket
The Ice Cream cake from Baskin Robins. Devin requested it so I took the picture. It was yummy!
Thank you so much for all the calls, texts, coming to our big day, etc..your support over the past 4 years of being foster parents has been awesome!!!! Our family is complete.....at least I think...God only knows...yikes..do you think he thinks we can handle more?? OH MY!

3 comments:

Sooze said...

Yippee!!! What an awesome day!!! I am so happy for you guys!!

Charisse said...

I have tears in my eyes...what a special God blessed day!!!! You are a beautiful family!!!

Amy@theredheaddiaries.blogspot.com said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Mary told me all about it. I'm so happy for all of you. How awesome that your family is all yours now :)