Saturday, December 20, 2008

2 Mailings This Christmas Card Season

Jess made us an adoption notice. Since it was the end of Oct. I sent them out instead of an actual Christmas picture, I sent them out right before Thanksgiving. Well...I ran out of those and cards...


So I just went to the store on Thursday and made up brand new pictures and bought new cards..I sent those out to several more families and friends...I think it is funny depending what group of mailing you received...is what you received!! I am pretty sure I sent out more than ever before this year...It must have been well over 100 cards this year..and I am still sending!
Here is what I sent out during the 2nd round of Christmas Cards...I am CRAZY but it is fun!





Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Charisse said...

What a beautiful family. Merry Christmas!

The MessyBlessyMomma said...

Gorgeous photos of a gorgeous family. What a blessed season!