Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Oh Santa Baby.........

Today we took the boys to their 2nd attempt to see Santa. (the first time he was out feeding his reindeer for an hour and we did not have that much time to wait) We have never had a child scream his head off at Santa. Somehow I knew that Nolan would be "that kid" to do it..sure enough he screamed..we laughed so HARD! The first picture is the one "I paid for" that is so FUNNY...Ian looks HIGH, not sure what Landon is doing, Nolan is screaming, and Devin is looking at Nolan and Santa is not even looking at the camera..LOL
The rest is what I took of each boy...Nolan is the big winner of the day! The BEST picture is what I won today!!! We drove to Riverview to pick up my goods I won from their Silent Auction with proceeds going to Missions...OPPS. I won and never knew until the lady left me a message telling me to pick up my stuff...I only paid 39.00 for all that YUMMY Starbucks treats and a 20.00 gift card to the Yellow Strawberry Florist..Merry Christmas to me..coffee and flowers..my favorite!!! (still feeling rather guilty that no one out bid my low numbers)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good to see devin he still likes santa thats my liitle buddy i helped to raise devin right after and befor is first brother brandon was born i never got to see him after brandon died broke my heart he cald me dad id tell him that his dads name was jim but he was only 2 at tthe time and he say no u dad missed him dearly so glad to see he happy my god take care of him and please continue to give him a good life sincerly lee malkin