Monday, December 1, 2008

The Largest Christmas Store in the World!!

Is Bronners of course :) We took the boys there and my neice, Hannah. (age 9) Hannah was able to spend 2 nights with us over Thanksgiving break. They all loved having Hannah over. I picked her last Tuesday night and we got up on Wednesday morning ate a large breakfast of French Toast and headed for Bronners.

We had not been there since Landon was a baby. Devin, Ian and Nolan had never been there or had Hannah. Of course after we shopped and looked around for a couple of hours we headed for lunch at the famous Chicken dinner place..Hannah said "Aunt Laura, this chicken is too salty" I looked at her and said " I agree!" it was actually nasty and I really do not complain much...oh well..we will have not remember not to go there again..LOL Which is ok because Jim said we can not go back to Bronners for another 10 years..by then I will forget that I did not like the famous chicken dinner and do it all over again..HA!

Here are some pictures of the kids that day.....

Photobucket
Landon loves babies! He was so excited to see Baby Jesus!
Photobucket
I have determined that this must be a 7 year old pose...he has been doing these funny "cool" poses since Devin has turned 7. I love it! We had each boy pick a color tree they wanted their picture by..here is Devin's.
Photobucket
Hannah loves Precious Moments. I used to as well! She is the closest person to me that resembles me..she even has this cute little annoying curl on the side of her face..that I have and it has always annoyed me not so much now that I know Hannah as it too! :)
Photobucket
Nolan by his blue tree saying "Cheese"
Photobucket
Ian has a new way of taking pictures lately as well as Devin. Raising his arms up like this..it is cute!
Photobucket
It was not until Landon said "mom, take a picture of me" is when I started shooting all these great photo opps! I am so glad he said it...he is a boy after my own picture heart..LOL
Photobucket
This is by far my all time favorite for the day!!!
Devin, Landon and Hannah

3 comments:

The MessyBlessyMomma said...

You are one brave CHICKA!!!!!!! Taking JUST Simone there a few years ago was overwhelming...you took 5!

Laura said...

I know that is why Jim says we can not go back in 10 years!! LOL

Beth said...

I love the picture with the Santa beards!! Too cute!!