Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It was the perfect day for a flat tire.

This is what I told the guy who changed my tire that AAA hired for me to change it.LOL Yesterday I did a mom swap for my boys so I could attend a doctors appointment. I dropped them off and drove out to Laingsburg (yes we are crazy and drive that far because we love them) and when I was getting off 69 I heard something odd and thought great a tire is flat...I called my doc office and they were very sweet and rescheduled me for a time that worked in Jim's schedule..late afternoon. I called Jim "stressing" like I always call him when in panic mode..he of course says call AAA..of course I know to do that but I have to call Jim first for everything..LOL I called AAA and they got it all taken care of and within an hour I had my tire changed and I headed back to pick up the boys...Luckily it was the perfect weather for a flat tire..it was not too hot, not too cold and not raining and there was no snow! Plus I did not have my 4 boys with me...thank God! Can you imagine the pleasure that would have brought...I did thankfully, have a great book I am reading right now! There are still wonderful people in this world to stop and help..I had 3 men stop and ask if I was ok and needed help..awesome uh? God is good and it worked out fine..Jim took my van and got me 2 new front tires last night!! Once again..I love AAA and I will never leave them nor forsake them...Amen. LOL

No comments: