Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Picture Snob? Or Practical?

So I am a picture snob...or something..maybe just practical? I am not sure what you call it. Ever since investing in priceless pictures from the one and only Marybeth from www.simplylifephotography.com it is hard to go to cheap places to get my boys pictures done...So the problem is I have not taken the boys in a year for their pictures..poor Nolan...considering I used to take Devin and Landon to cheap places all the time..now that Jim bought me a really nice camera 1 1/2 years ago..I tend to think I could take my boys pictures until I can save up for another investment from Marybeth. You know it is a problem when you go to a picture place and you tell them what kind of background you want...plain and simple and when you are the one who wants to be behind the camera instead of the picture girl...that is an issue..LOL
So just playing around here are few of Nolan I took...Jim is going to help me take some tonight to play around and make up their Adoption notice soon...more to be continued...
Photobucket
Photobucket
my favorite one of him!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Your pictures are good enough to be professional! I know what you mean though, getting a professional photgrapher vs. a store at the mall, huge difference. I am going to add you to my blog list so I can keep up with your handsome little men! I love their names too.