Monday, August 25, 2008

Nolan's 2nd Birthday!

On Nolan's actually birthday August 10th when I went to take pictures of him opening his "baby" his blue care bear I could not find my photo card..come to find the boys took it downstairs and it was thrown in the trash when they cleaned the basement..lovely..luckily we figured it and Jim dug threw the trash..LOL Praise the Lord! So we re-enacted his birthday party at my grandparents house and my parents and brother and neice just happen to be there as well.

This is my younger brother, Jason.
Ladies~~He is single and up for bids!!! Anyone? LOL
Photobucket
Nolan's cake I bought for him..it looked yummy but it was AWEFUL! At least it was good for the pictures...
Photobucket
I do not have many of Nolan that turned out well..he was tired and grumpy that day..but this one..is so FUNNY..this is totally him and how he eats..when he is trying to eat Sugar...
Photobucket
My dad was so excited about the cake he took 2 slices..LOLPhotobucket
I have no idea why i am in love with this picture but it is something special to me..at one point Landon was touching my grandm's skin (she is 90) and she said to him this is what happens to your skin when you get old....
Photobucket
The kids playing my grandma's birdbath and Hannah was loving spraying the boys with the hose..it was a hot day!
Photobucket
Nolan was trying to tell me something that day!
Photobucket
Ian
Photobucket
I love this one of Hannah!
Photobucket
I love this one..a care free day on the farm!
Photobucket

1 comment:

J said...

Cute pics Laur!!!